Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Sandwich | Video Recipe
This makes a sweet and salty breakfast. This sandwich is also great for lunchbox or picnic. It tastes wonderful with a glass of milk or hot chocolate.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = World
Serves = 1
Nutrition Info = 145 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Sandwich
- Bread slices White or brown - 2 slices
- Creamy Peanut butter - 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate Hazelnut spread - 2 tablespoons (Or use Nutella)
- Banana, sliced - 1 medium
- Chocolate chips - 1 tablespoon
- Almond slices - 1 tablespoon
- Cheddar cheese slice - 1
» How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Sandwich //
- Use cookie cutters to cut out fun sandwich shapes on 1 bread slice and set them aside.
- Spread chocolate hazelnut spread on a bread slice.
- Spread peanut butter over the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Top with banana slices.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with chocolate chips and almond slices.
- Top with other bread slice and enjoy. (You can also toast these sandwiches)
- No notes for this recipe.