Eggless Peach Chocolate Brownies
Eggless Peach Chocolate Brownies have no butter, no egg, no white flour and no white sugar. Plus, they are vegan and they are dairy-free too.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/peach-chocolate-eggless-brownies-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 30 minutes
Total Time = 40 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = World
Serves = 10
Nutrition Info = 55 calories
Serving Size = 1 brownie
» For Brownies:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk or soya milk
- 3/4 cup peaches, peeled and chopped
» For Frosting:
- 1/8 cup chopped peaches
- Icing sugar
» How to Make Peach Chocolate Eggless Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees°C/350°F.
- In a bowl, combine chopped peaches and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, salt, mix the oil, sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla until well blended.
- Add white vinegar and mix again.
- Combine the peaches, wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda in the same bowl.
- Stir well until combined.
- Add almond milk and mix well again to make a brownie batter.
- Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. I have used a 13×7 inch pan.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Spread batter evenly and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies are cooked.
- Remove from the pan a set aside to cool.
- Spread Nutella over cooled brownies.
- Add chopped peaches and dust with icing sugar.
- Cut them into squares and enjoy with hot coffee or milk.
- No notes for this recipe.