Non-Alcoholic Ginger Mimosa - A Perfect Summer Mocktail
Non-Alcoholic Ginger Mimosa or Virgin Mimosa is a delish Summer Mocktail. A simple combination of orange juice and ginger ale would tantalize your tastebuds.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/non-alcoholic-ginger-mimosa-a-perfect-summer-mocktail/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 3 minutes
Total Time = 5 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Spanish
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 90 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Non-Alcoholic Ginger Mimosa:
- 1/2 glass fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 16 oz or 1 glass ginger ale
- 4 pieces fresh ginger, sliced into 1 inch
- 1 orange, sliced
- 5-6 ice cubes
» How to Make Non-Alcoholic Ginger Mimosa //
- Take a pitcher, add orange juice, maple syrup and mix well.
- Now add ice cubes and shake well again.
- Add ginger ale and stir well.
- Fill two tall glasses with the prepared non-alcoholic ginger mimosa.
- Top with orange slices, ginger slices, and serve chilled.
- No notes for this recipe.