Jeera Aloo Quesadilla
Jeera Aloo Quesadilla is one of such dishes which can be prepared in a jiffy. Cheesy, spicy and tastes absolutely delish.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/jeera-aloo-quesadilla-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 7 minutes
Cook Time = 20 minutes
Total Time = 27 minutes
Category = Lunch
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 8
Nutrition Info = 150 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Jeera Aloo //
- Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Potatoes, Boiled, Peeled And Diced Into 1 Inch Pieces - 2 Large
- Pinch Of Asafetida
- Cumin Seeds - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor) - 1 Teaspoon Teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander Leaves, Chopped - 2 Tablespoons
- Water - 5-6 Tablespoons
» For The Quesadillas //
- Shredded Cheddar Or Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Tortillas - 4
- Oil For Brushing
- Chopped Red Onion - 1
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped - 2 tablespoons
- Sour Cream Or Greek Yogurt To Serve
- Chaat Masala For Sprinkle- 1 Teaspoon
» Hot to Make Jeera Aloo Quesadilla //
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Add asafetida, cumin seeds and sauté for few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and dry mango powder. Stir well.
- Add diced potatoes and stir well until the spices coat the potatoes well.
- Add salt and sauté for a minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped coriander and water.
- Stir well and cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Jeera Aloo is ready.
- Heat a pan and brush with oil.
- Place a tortilla and spread jeera aloo over it.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions, and chopped coriander. Sprinkle with some chaat masala powder.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of cheese on top of jeera aloo.
- Cover with another tortilla. Press down on the tortilla with the back of a spatula for a few seconds to allow the cheese to melt.
- Toast from both sides until the tortillas become golden and lightly crisp.
- Slice into quarters.
- Serve hot with sour cream or greek yogurt.
- You can also grill or bake these quesadillas.