Banana Blueberry Lassi - Flavoured Yogurt Drink
Enchanting Banana Blueberry Lassi is a yogurt based smoothie, which is considered to be a healthy and nutritious drink.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 89 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» For Banana Blueberry Lassi //
- 1 cup natural yogurt, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled milk
- sugar as per taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 banana peeled, and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 5-6 ice cubes (optional)
» How to Make Banana Blueberry Lassi //
- Add yogurt, milk, honey, cardamom powder, banana slices, blueberries, and ice cubes to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour lassi immidiately into glasses. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.
For questions and suggestions:
If you have any questions or suggestions about this recipe, please do contact us via this contact form or via the social channels:
Website: www.mygingergarlickitchen.com // Contact Form // Facebook Page // Youtube Page // Instagram Page // Pinterest Page