Eggless Gulkand Mug Cake in 2 Minutes - Rose Mug Cake
Learn to make 2 minutes Eggless Gulkand or Rose Mug Cake Recipe with step by step video. It is palatable, spongy, and full of delish rosy fragrance.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/eggless-gulkand-mug-cake-rose-mug-cake-recipe-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 4 minutes
Total Time = 6 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 205 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Eggless Gulkand Mug Cake:
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup
- 2 tablespoons gulkand
- 1/3 cup natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Whipping cream
- Dried rose petals
» How to Make Eggless Gulkand Mug Cake:
- Add the flour, salt, baking to a bowl, and whisk well.
- After that, add rose syrup, gulkand, yogurt, oil, milk, and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
- Now divide the batter between two microwave-safe mugs or containers.
- Drizzle some powdered sugar on top of each mug and mix gently. (this step is optional)
- Place your mug in the middle of the microwave oven and cook on high for 1½ -2 minutes, or until it is cooked through and firm to the touch. (Do not overcook or the cake will dry out.)
- Let the cake cool slightly before frosting with whipped cream.
- Decorate mug cake with some dried rose petals.
- No notes for this recipe.