Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Make this dairy-free, vegan-friendly Avocado Chocolate Mousse with this easy recipe. This mousse has all qualities of creamy, silky, and richness of avocado.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/dairy-free-avocado-chocolate-mousse-with-pistachio-and-raspberry-toppings/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 0 minutes
Total Time = 2 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = French
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 238 calories
Serving Size = 1 Portion
» For Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Semisweet Chocolate, Melted - ¼ Cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - ¼ Cup
- Ripe Avocados, Peeled And Chopped - 2
- Honey Or Maple Syrup (Or As Per Taste) - 1/2 Cup
- Almond Milk - 3 Tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Tsp
- Pinch Of Kosher Salt
- Toppings //(optional)
- Raspberries And Blueberries, For Garnish
- Pistachios, For Garnish
» Making Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- In a food processor, add the avocados, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, honey, almond milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe it into pretty glass bowls or ramekins.
- Place in refrigerator to firm up for at least 1 hour to 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen raspberries, pistachio and serve.
- No notes for this recipe.