Curried Egg Salad Sandwich
Easy Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe - Curried Egg Salad Sandwich comes together really quick. And nothing needs to be cooked except toasting bread.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/curried-egg-salad-sandwich-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 315 calories
Serving Size = 1 sandwich
» For Curried Egg Salad Sandwich //
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (I used madras curry powder)
- Salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 bread slices
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dijon vinaigrette
- 1/2 green chili, chopped (I used fresco chili pepper)
- Arugula lettuce
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- !For Serving //
- Arugula leaves
- Sriracha sauce
» Making Curried Egg Salad Sandwich //
- Heat a grill pan, and toast or grill bread slices.
- Once grilled, set them aside.
- Add eggs, cucumber, onion, chilies, curry powder, salt, pepper, dijon vinaigrette to a mixing bowl.
- Stir well until combined.
- Smear margarine/butter on toasted bread slices.
- Spread arugula lettuce, and top with 2 spoonfuls of curried egg salad.
- Add some more arugula top and drizzle with sriracha sauce.
- Close sandwich with toasted and buttered bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich in half.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with some hot tea/coffee.
- I used arugula leaves, you can use any other lettuce of your choice.