Coconut Milk Banana Strawberry Smoothie
This Coconut Milk Banana Strawberry Smoothie topped with toasted coconut is a healthy, and nutritious breakfast smoothie.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/coconut-milk-banana-strawberry-smoothie-topped-with-toasted-coconut/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 3 minutes
Total Time = 5 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 156 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Coconut Milk Banana Strawberry Smoothie //
- banana, fresh - 1 large
- strawberries slices, chilled - 1 cup
- pineapple chunks, chilled - 1 cup
- full-fat coconut milk, chilled - 1 can/15oz
- vanilla extract - ½ teaspoon
- desiccated coconut - 2 tbsp
- honey - 1 tbsp (optional)
» For Serving //
- toasted coconut, for topping
- fresh strawberry slices
» How to Make Coconut Milk Banana Strawberry Smoothie //
- Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour smoothie into glasses.
- Top with fresh strawberry, toasted coconut, and raisins.
- No notes for this recipe.