Carrot Zucchini Semolina Pancake
Carrot Zucchini Semolina Pancake is a delicious and quick breakfast / lunch recipe made with semolina, yogurt, onion, carrot, zucchini and some spices.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/carrot-zucchini-semolina-pancake-with-potato-patties-and-fresh-salad/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Total Time = 25 minutes
Category = lunch/Breakfast
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 153 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Pancake //
- semolina - 2 cup
- yogurt - 1 ¼ cup
- onions, finely chopped - ½ cup
- carrots, grated - ½ cup
- zucchini, grated - ½ cup
- chopped cilantro - 2 tbsp
- cumin seeds - 1 ½ tsp
- green chilies, chopped - 2
- crushed garlic - 1 tsp
- crushed ginger - 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper - 1 tsp (optional)
- water for batter
- salt to taste
- baking soda - ½ tsp
- oil for pancakes frying
» For Serving //
- roasted potato patties of your choice
- dressing of your choice (I am using honey mayo)
- fresh veggies( corn, onion slices, cucumber slices, grilled lemon, chili pepper, salad leaves)
- ground pepper
» How to Make Carrot Zucchini Semolina Pancake //
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients to it, except for oil and water.
- The batter should be of same consistency as of the usual pancake batter, so add water slowly while mixing thoroughly.
- Heat a pan on high temperature for a few minutes and then turn it to medium.
- Add 1 tsp oil to the pan, and pour about ¼ cup of batter.
- With the back of a flat spatula spread the batter and veggies forming a circle. Cover with a lid.
- Let it cook for about 30-35 seconds. When the top of the poured batter is dry, spray a little oil on top and flip.
- Press the pancakes with the help of a spatula for few seconds.
- Pancake should be golden brown from both sides.
- Repeat the process with rest of the batter.
- Crispy pancakes are ready. Serve them with hot roasted potato patties, and fresh veggies. Pour your favourite dressing and sprinkle some pepper powder on top.
- No notes for this recipe.