Banana Strawberry Bread Pudding (Video)
This versatile Banana Strawberry Bread Pudding is made with strawberries, dried cranberries, and banana. It can be served warm, at room temperature, or cold.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/banana-strawberry-bread-pudding-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 1 hour(s) 10 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 1 hour(s) 20 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = French
Serves = 4-5
Nutrition Info = 306 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» How to Make Banana Strawberry Bread Pudding
- 2.5 cups french bread or brioche, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 5 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
» For serving
- Chopped, pistachio
- Desiccated coconut
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Chocolate sauce
» Banana Strawberry Bread Pudding
- Heat oven to 175°C/350°F. Line a baking pan with a parchament paper.
- Arrange bread cubes on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, sugar, cinnamon to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk well until combined.
- Add bananas, strawberries, dried cranberries, and mix well.
- Stir in bread cubes and toss well.
- Grease a pan and pour the bread mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and bread have browned.
- Sprinkle pistachio and coconut.
- Transfer pudding on to a serving plate.
- Top with a dollop of ice-cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.
- Serve Banana Strawberry Bread Pudding warm or at room temperature.
- No notes for this recipe.