Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites are vegan, gluten-free and easy to make. If you are a banana + peanut butter + chocolate, then these bites are for you.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/banana-peanut-butter-chocolate-bites-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = World
Serves = 10
Nutrition Info = 125 calories
Serving Size = Per serving
» For Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
- Ripe bananas, sliced - 2 medium (Bananas should not be overripe or unripe)
- Smooth Peanut Butter - ½ cup
- Melted chocolate - 10 oz - 280 g (I used milk chocolate, you can also use dark chocolate)
- Sprinkles (optional)
» Frozen Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites:
- Arrange half of the banana slices on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Spread with peanut butter on top of the bananas.
- Top with the other half of bananas to make little sandwiches.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove bites from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate and place back onto the parchment paper carefully. For Melting chocolate in the microwave see the video recipe here, and for melting chocolate in the double boiler, see the video recipe here.
- Top the chocolate banana slice with the sprinkle or shredded coconut.
- Put back the chocolate banana slices in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until nice and chilled.
- Enjoy them chilled.
- To store, put them in an air-tight container and keep them in the freezer for yummy snacking.