Banana Berry Choco Coffee Smoothie
Banana-Berry Choco-Coffee Smoothie is so simple yet so festive. It has the sweetness of banana, distinct flavor of coffee to shine that flavor.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/banana-berry-choco-coffee-smoothie-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = world
Serves = 2-4
Nutrition Info = 150 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Banana Berry Choco Coffee Smoothie //
- Drinking chocolate powder - 3 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder - 1½ tbsp
- Banana, roughly sliced - 1 large
- Raspberries - ¼ cup
- Strawberries - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 2 tsp or as per taste
- Strawberry jam - 2 tbsp
- Milk 2.5% fat- 2 cups
» For Topping //
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chip cookies, crumbled - 2
- Strawberry jam - 2 tsp
- Pomegranate arils
- Cocoa powder, optional
» How to Make Banana Berry Choco Coffee Smoothie //
- Combine the coffee, chocolate powder, raspberries, strawberries, banana, jam, milk and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add crumbled cookies and jam to whipped cream and mix well.
- Keep it aside.
- Pour smoothie into the glasses, and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and top with pomegranate arils.
- To p with half chocolate chip cookies, and serve Banana Berry Choco Coffee smoothie immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.