Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Chips
Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Chips are crispy, sweet-salty, and seasoned chips. A perefect vegan, guilt-free, and gluten-free snack.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 30 minutes
Total Time = 35 minutes
Category = Snacks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 209 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Chips
- Sweet potatoes, thinly sliced- 2 large
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Sea salt - as per taste
- Pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Garlic powder - ½ tsp
» How to Bake Garlicky Sweet Potato Chips //
- Preheat oven at 400°F/200°C, and position oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes to a mixing bowl.
- Add oil to it, and mix gently. Now add garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Arrange seasoned sweet potato slices onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes. Turn the chips upside down, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until they are nice and crisp.
- Keep an eye on them, as we don?t want burnt chips.
- Once all the chips are crispy, take them out and sprinkle some pepper powder on top.
- Serve with your favorite dipping. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.