Adult Beer Float - Video Recipe
Vanilla ice cream and home brewed beer combined with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce would make an ultimate weekend adult drink.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/adult-beer-float-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 3 minutes
Total Time = 5 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 168 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Adult Beer Float
- Home brewed beer - 3 ounces or more if needed
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Caramel sauce
» How to Make Adult Beer Float //
- Add 1 scoop vanilla ice cream into each of the mugs.
- Add enough root beer to fill each mug.
- Top with whipped cream, some chocolate shavings and a drizzle of caramel sauce chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.