15 minutes No Oil Green Thai Curry Chow-Mein Noodles
This utterly delicious 15 minutes No Oil Green Thai Curry Chow-Mein Noodles is so simple to make. This is possibly one of the easiest weekday meals.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/15-minutes-no-oil-green-thai-curry-chow-mein-noodles/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Total Time = 17 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Asian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 203 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Noodles //
- 250 g chow-mein (wheat) noodles
- 160 g Thai green curry paste
- 100 soup vegetables, frozen
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 ½ - 4 cups water for cooking noodles
» For Serving //
- Pan roasted skinned peanuts
- 1 spring onion, julienned
- Ground pepper
- Hot pepper sauce
» How to Make No Oil Green Thai Curry Chow-Mein Noodles:
- Boil 3 ½ cups water in a large saucepan.
- Add chow-mein noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Mix well and let it boil for 5 minutes. Add green curry paste and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add garlic powder, salt, chili flakes, hot sauce, and mix well.
- Let it boil for 5 more minutes or until noodles are cooked. Add more water if needed.
- Remove from heat and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with spring onion, roasted peanut, hot pepper sauce, and ground pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- No notes for this recipe.